Membership Information and Categories
Membership Fees: Student – Free | Faculty - $50 | Regular - $100 | Affiliate - $300
Join NVMGMA as a student, faculty or regular member and save up to $2,725 per year!
Click here to download the table above as a PDF.
Regular: ($100) A regular member works in an office of one or more physicians engaged in the practice of medicine as a legal entity, sharing business management, facilities, records and personnel. This member’s principal role must be one of the following:
A. Performing managerial duties involving multiple areas, or
Faculty: ($50) Any person serving on a university faculty who is not eligible for other membership categories is eligible to be a faculty member. A faculty member is entitled to Association membership services as determined by the Board of Directors and will be a non-voting member of the Association and cannot hold office.
$300 per year
• Marketing and Networking Opportunities- Access to our Membership List
- Listing in our Vendor Directory
- Exhibiting Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Website Advertising
- Member Newsletter
- Conference Program Guide
- Membership Email Communication
• Educational Events (Exhibiting, Sponsorship and Presenting Opportunities)- Monthly Educational Seminars
- 2 ½ day Annual State Conference
- Monthly Webinars
• National and State Legislative and Regulatory Updates
• Access to Legal Resources and Practice Management Templates
• Participation on Committees to Support the Organization’s Mission, Goals and Objectives
• Discounts on Educational Materials, Books and Programs
• Online Job Board Posting Opportunities